- All signers are required to have a valid un-expired government issued photo identification and personally appear in front of our Mobile Notary in order to have your document(s) Notarized, Apostilled, or to have your Fingerprints taken. We are not at liberty to make any exceptions to these requirements as it would be against the law.
- Appointments that exceed 20 minutes due to no fault of our Mobile Notary will be billed at a starting rate of $150.00-$200/hour. To help expedite the Notarization process we ask that you fill out (but do not sign) your document(s) ahead of time and have your ID ready to present to our Mobile Notary. If you are scheduling an appointment on behalf of a third party signer please do so at a time that the signer is available and easily accessible.
- In order to have a Will notarized by one of our Mobile Notaries it must be either prepared by or executed in the presence of a licensed attorney.
- In addition to being Notarized, some documents may also need to be witnessed by one or more individuals. In some instances our Mobile Notary can also act as a witness. Upon request we can provide additional witnesses to accompany our Mobile Notary to your appointment for a fee of $75 per witness or $125/hour if appointment exceeds 20 minutes.
- Our Mobile Notaries and Service Providers are not allowed to give legal advice or prepare legal documents. This is against the law. Please consult a licensed attorney for advice and direction regarding all your legal issues, questions, and concerns.
- If you wish to confirm the credentials/validity of a particular Mobile Notary’s commission you may do so by calling or visiting the website of the State Department where the Mobile Notary is commissioned. Below are links to NY, NJ, & CT State Departments.
New York, New Jersey, Connecticut
- While we make every attempt to fulfill same day; last minute; and emergency/rush requests, in order to better serve you we ask for at least 24-48 hours notice when scheduling appointments.
- Advanced payment is manditory and non-refundable for all same day; last minute; and emergency/rush appointments. These appointments may also result in slightly higher fees.
- We take extreme measures to safeguard and protect your personal information/documentation. We will only provide it to third parties: (1) with your consent; (2) where it is necessary to carry out your instructions; (3) as reasonably necessary in order to provide our services and functionality to you; or (4) when it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process.
When you use Good 2 Go Mobile Notary Plus’ services you are entering into a legal agreement and will be bound to all of the above terms and conditions.